Watch the Twisted50 Audiobook Launch and Awards Video

Just over a week ago we held the awards and audiobook launch for Twisted50 volume One. Talented filmmaker and Create50 staffer Viktoria Tolidou shot a great video of the event so that even if you couldn’t make it, you will get a taste of what went on…

And it was delicious….

Guests were greeted at the entrance to the venue with the news that a power cut had taken out all the lighting to the ground floors and that they would need to use the torch on their phones to run the gauntlet of horrors we had laid on for them before gaining access to the awards and party.

There were screams.

Watch… Enjoy… And do come to the launch for Twisted50 volume 2!

Chris Jones
www.Twisted50.com

Write a comment

Comments: 7
  • #1

Dee Chilton (Monday, 06 March 2017 12:09)

It was an awesome night. Can't wait to do it again. Really glad I made the effort and feel proud to have been a small part of this whole fantastic Create50 creative collaboration. My thanks to everyone involved in setting up the event but also all those who helped me elevate my writing even more. Everyone who took part is indeed a winner, even if their story was not in 'Twisted50 Volume 1' or 'Evil Little Sister'. Another fabulous video by the way, Vicky.

• #2

Rachael Howard (Monday, 06 March 2017 14:26)

It was clearly an amazing evening. So sad I was not well enough to travel to it but the video lets me experience it vicariously. Thank you Twisted50 team for making the whol project a very special event.

• #3

Caroline Slocock (Monday, 06 March 2017 15:17)

The launch party was such a blast!
    It's wonderful to see Vicky's fabulous video, capturing all the highlights. How brilliant that we were able to come together and celebrate Twisted50 in such an unusual venue.
    This project has been so much fun -- a true collaboration of over-imaginative (and rather sick) minds. I'm proud to be a part of it.
    A big thank you to all concerned.

• #4

Chris Jones (Monday, 06 March 2017 15:29)

Yes was a truly unforgettable evening!
    CJ

• #5

Merlin Ward (Monday, 06 March 2017 15:31)

I believed the story that a fuse had blown! And I was genuinely freaked out by all the monsters, zombies and ghosts that mixed with my imagination in the dark corridors. It was also freaky to meet the Evil Little Sister. The make-up was fantastic - it was make-up, wasn't it? I was brave at the party but imagine waking up at night and seeing her staring down and holding that axe! The whole evening was brilliantly stage-managed with book trailers and the party video shot and edited by a true visionary. Thank you very much, Vicky... and thank you Chris, Cristina, Emma, Helen and all your colleagues for making me and the many other writers feel good.

• #6

Hillier Townsend (Monday, 06 March 2017 16:31)

Despite appearances in the photo at top, my entire body attended the launch (not just my glasses, eyebrows, and top of head) and my entire self had a grand time enjoying the special effects (including the living ones) and meeting so many members of our community. Thank you, everyone at Create50 who was behind the launch for this well-planned, classy event!

• #7

Jane Badrock (Monday, 06 March 2017 18:08)

T'was a very fun night,
    Full of horror and fright,
    I'm sure I was there,
    In the film;I'm nowhere.
    Did my ghost go instead?
    Does that mean I'm

just unphotogenic, or slumped at the bar all night or...